Saturday, September 1, 2012

Denim, Denim, Denim

(Denim Jacket: American Eagle $50, Yellow Tank Top: Consignment $15
Jeans: Target $30, Purple Flats: Forever Young Shoes $35
Necklace: American Eagle $5, Watch: Dillards $Gift)


Today was a bit chilly, so I decided to pull out my Jean Jacket. Today is the first day I've worn it, and I am in love! I'm so excited to be getting into sweater season, it's almost ridiculous. Just last Thursday, it was almost 80 degrees. And what was I doing? Watching a movie wrapped up in a big blanket, with sweats and my cutie pie's ginormous sweatshirt, drinking hot chocolate. Yep. Ready for Fall to come around!

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Love this. I like the fashion idea. You need to make your font bigger though... my nose was nearly touching the screen to read it. And maybe let's change your background to something less busy so I can focus on your cute outfits. You'll be the blog that everyone talks about with 20,000 followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. I was thinking the font need to be bigger also... It looked a lot bigger when i was changing it. And i tried to change the background, but I couldn't remember where the website was that had all the free ones. Any other suggestions?

      Delete