Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Two In One

(Sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: Charolette Russe, 
Jeans: Target, Shoes: Forever Young Shoes)

I have two outfits for you today! Only because i'm a spaz and forget to out this one up... But this is yesterday's outfit. I had to look especially cute, because I had a hot date! I met this cute boy in my class, and things are going rather well with us. We went to Cafe Rio yesterday, then back to his house for a game of PIG (which I won, because I'm soooo good at basketball...) then after I dominated, we decided to watch a movie and relax. The night ended very very nicely. 


Part Two

(Shirt: American Eagle, Pants: Target,
 Shoes: Journeys, Anchor Necklace: Forever 21)

Now for today's awkward picture... It was a little chillier today, so I decided I would pull out this little beauty. It's a sweater shirt! It's probably one of the comfiest things in the world, and I figured it would be perfect for my long day. At least I got to hold my ADORABLE niece half way through it, so that made the last half a little more bearable.

Isn't she just to die for?! I love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment